Owner Relations

Your Source For Interest Owner Materials

Owner Login

Our goal is to provide the best source of interest owner reference materials possible, making it easier for you to find the information you need. To better serve you, we’ve included access to general information; important forms and documents; overviews on various items, like check details and 1099s; and quick answers to frequently asked questions. Understanding that not every situation can be addressed online, we encourage you to call or email SandRidge with your questions.



SandRidge Energy, Inc.
123 Robert S. Kerr Avenue
Attn: (Name) Department
P.O. Box 108827
Oklahoma City, OK 73101-9915

Division Orders
divisionorders@sandridgeenergy.com | 405-429-6444

Joint Interest Billing
jib@sandridgeenergy.com | 405-429-6825

Tax Department / 1099 Hotline

royaltyrelations@sandridgeenergy.com | 405-429-5994

Lease Records
landlease@sandridgeenergy.com | 405-429-6319

Unclaimed Property

Unclaimed Property Programs exist in every state in the U.S. in an attempt to ensure unclaimed property is returned to the rightful owner. Property is considered unclaimed when there is a lack of activity generated by the rightful owner of the property. Evidence of this inactivity includes failure to cash a check, the return of a check or correspondence by the Post Office as undeliverable, or the absence of any communication from the owner. If property remains unclaimed for a certain number of years set by each state statute, it is considered abandoned and must be reported to the state’s unclaimed property program.

During this abandonment period, SandRidge makes every effort to seek out and return property to the rightful owner before it is required to be relinquished to the state of owners last known address by sending out notice of the unclaimed revenue (Download a sample unclaimed property letter). Recipients of the Unclaimed Property letter are asked to complete the form and return to SandRidge within 30 days.

If you have interest in producing areas and have not received a revenue payment or correspondence in more than one year or have knowledge of unclaimed revenue reported to a state, please complete the attached sample letter (download here) and return to SandRidge at the address, fax or email account on the form.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I set up direct deposit?
In addition to the new Owner Relations Online System, SandRidge also offers the option of Direct Deposit of your checks. To enroll in Direct Deposit simply complete the Direct Deposit Form and return a signed copy to SandRidge Energy.
How much is my check going to be this month?
Check amounts depend on well production and pricing, which cannot be accurately predicted. If you receive your check and have a question regarding it, please contact royaltyrelations@sandridgeenergy.com or 405-429-5994.
Why haven’t I received my check?
The most common reason is that your account has not reached the $100 minimum balance required to issue a check. All outstanding balances greater than $10 will be paid annually by December. You may also have an outdated address on file. To update your address, execute the Address Change Form and return to the Division Order Department.
When is my check mailed?
All checks are mailed by the 20th calendar day of the month. If the 20th falls on a weekend or a holiday, your check will be mailed on the next business day.
How do I replace a lost, stolen or stale dated check?
Please contact the Royalty Hotline at 405-429-6612 to void a lost or stolen check. If you have a stale dated check (older than 180 days), please mail it to the Revenue Department. In both cases, the voided amount will be added to your next check. Contact the Royalty Hotline at royaltyrelations@sandridgeenergy.com or 405-429-6612 for more information.
Can I get an electronic copy of my check detail?
Yes, we can send your detail in PDF format via email on the same day your check is mailed. By electing this option, you will no longer receive a paper copy with your check. For access to this detail, email royaltyrelations@sandridgeenergy.com with the owner/payee number and email address where it can be delivered.
When will I receive my 1099?
All 1099s are mailed by January 31 of the calendar year following the year of distribution. Contact the 1099 Hotline at 405-429-6188 for more information.
What is backup withholding, and why was it taken out of my check?
We are required by the IRS to provide a correct tax ID number for your account. If we do not have it, we are required to withhold taxes on your behalf until this is corrected. Please execute the attached W9 form and return it to the Division Order Department at PO BOX 108827, Oklahoma City, OK 73101-9915, by fax to 405-429-5976, or by email to divisionorders@sandridgeenergy.com.
What are the NM and/or OK deductions on my check?
For producing wells in New Mexico and Oklahoma, companies are required to withhold tax from non-residents. The tax that is withheld is sent to the state on your behalf. You must file a NM and/or OK state income tax return to be eligible for a refund.
How do I change my address?
To update your address, execute the Address Change Form and return to the Division Order Department.