A Career With Sandridge
Become Part Of The Team
A closer look at SandRidge reveals what is most important to the company—our people. Beyond getting the job done, working at SandRidge is about being part of a team, where people strive together toward common goals, knowing their contribution matters to the company’s success.
Starting from the top, we’ve created a culture defined by hard work and an inner determination to never be satisfied with the status quo. No matter the assignment, our employees never stop looking for better, safer and more cost effective ways to accomplish company goals. We’re community-minded, team-oriented and company-focused, proud to be the best in the industry.
SandRidge offers a competitive, comprehensive and cost-effective benefits package with a wide range of options to support your needs and goals.
- Medical and prescription coverage: two affordable and comprehensive plans for individuals and families
- Dental coverage: a dental plan that gives you the freedom to visit the dentist of your choice
- Vision coverage: voluntary vision plans to save money on eye care and prescription wear
- Flexible Spending Accounts: allows you to set aside pre-tax money for health care and/or dependent care expenses
- Health Savings Account: allows you to set aside pre-tax money to pay for current and future health care expenses
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance: Provided at no cost to you (Additional Voluntary Life and/or AD&D insurance coverage is available)
- Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance: Provided at no cost to you
- Short Term Disability (STD) Insurance: Voluntary coverage to protect you against loss of income in the event of disability
- 401(k) Plan: Dollar for dollar company match up to 10% of your eligible compensation
- Adoption Assistance Program: Reimbursement of eligible expenses to help you with the adoption of a child
- Tuition Assistance Program: Reimbursement of eligible expenses to help you continue your education
Guidance Resources (Employee Assistance Program)
Planning for life events or simply managing the struggles of daily life can affect the quality of our work, health and family. Guidance Resources provides support for those experiencing difficult personal and work-life issues. As a confidential program, it is provided at no charge to our employees and their dependents. Resources include legal support, financial information, counseling and work-life solutions.
Through programs like the Institute for Emerging Leaders and our own, internally-developed SandRidge Leadership Academy, we seek to offer developing leaders the knowledge and skills they need to lead effectively.